May Is Better Hearing and Speech Month (MBHSM) is a month-long observance aimed at increasing awareness of communication and swallowing disorders and the life-changing services that speech-language pathologists, audiologists, and those within related fields provide.
This year, TSHA is splitting up MBHSM into four weekly celebrations of the audiology and speech-language pathology industry:
- May 1 - 6: Medical & Private Practice
- May 7 - 13: Public Schools
- May 14 - 20: University/Professional Issues
- May 21 - 27: Advocacy
This month, join the Texas Speech-Language-Hearing Association (TSHA) in promoting the important work you do by participating in the following fun activities.
Share Your Story on Social
Promote MBHSM by downloading our social media graphics, posting them to your profile or story and including a note on why you love being an SLP or audiologist.
Need some help with caption ideas? We wrote some below that you can borrow! Include #MBHSMTX to join the conversation!
- Join me in celebrating audiologists and speech-language pathologists everywhere during May Is Better Hearing and Speech Month! #MBHSMTX
- I’m proud to be a member of TSHA all year long but especially right now because it's May Is Better Hearing and Speech month. Join me celebrating the vital work that audiologists and speech-language pathologists do! #MBHSMTX
- Join me and @TXSHA in celebrating audiologists and speech-language pathologists everywhere during May Is Better Hearing and Speech Month! #MBHSMTX
- Proud to be a member of @TXSHA during May Is Better Hearing and Speech Month! #MBSHM #txsha #HearingandSpeech #MBHSMTX
Click one of the links below to auto generate the tweet directly to your twitter.
Share a Photo
If you share any photos, be sure to use the hashtags #MBHSMTX and #txsha and tag TSHA so we can share your posts. If you are participating in one of the four weekly celebrations, use the following hashtags listed below:
- Week One: Medical & Private Practice
- Week Two: Public Schools
- Week Three: University/Professional Issues
- #UniversityMBHSM #MBHSMTX
- Week Four: Advocacy