Careers in Speech-Language Pathology or Audiology
Do you enjoy helping others? Do you want a career with job stability and flexibility? Are you motivated by a challenge? If you answered “yes” to these questions, a career in speech-language pathology or audiology could be the right move for you.
Certified speech-language pathologists and audiologists help children and adults prevent or overcome a variety of communication disabilities, including:
- speech, language, hearing, reading, and/or learning disorders
- hearing loss and balance disorders
- stuttering, voice, and intelligibility problems
- autism and brain injuries
- Parkinson’s disease, swallowing disorders, and dementia
- social disorders and more
To find speech-language pathology jobs please visit our Job Classifieds page.
Interested in advertising your position to TSHA members by purchasing a job post? Click here.