Online Course Certificates for Nonmembers
- If you have not already created a "Guest Account" please click here to do so.
- Click on the CE Registry menu item located under the Continuing Education tab.
- Click the red "Print e-Learning Certificate" button.
- Choose "Add a TSHA Course" button.
- Enter the course verification code in the Course ID field and select search. Your course should appear in the options below. If it doesn't please double check the verification code. (The course verification code/course ID are provided at the end of a course by a sponsor. If you misplace this code, please contact the sponsor directly.)
- Enter the completion date and verification code/course ID.
- Once you complete this you will be redirected to the evaluation.
- Complete the evaluation and choose the next button.
- If payment is required (TSHA sponsored courses only), complete the payment information and complete your purchase.
- You will be redirected to the certificate printing page. You will also receive an email with a link to print your certificate.
- Choose the blue "View Printable Transcript" button at the top left of the page.
- Select the "Print" link at the top right of the page. Your certificate will appear and be ready for printing.
- Please note that you will have 5 days to print your certificate. After 5 days you will have to complete the process again. For TSHA sponsored courses, participants will have to pay another $20 for access the certificate.
Convention CE Reporting for Nonmembers
- If you are a non-member with an existing account click on the button that says, “Print e-learning certificate”. (Note: If you have not created a guest account previously, you will have to create a guest account to access the TSHA Continuing Education system by clicking the “Register as Guest “button. Once you create a guest account, return to this page and click on the "Print e-learning Certificate" button.
- Once you are in your guest account, choose the orange “Begin” button.
- Once you are on the certificate printing page, choose the “Add Session” button located under the Annual Convention Sessions section.
- You may search for sessions by Keyword – Session ID – Date. Once you have located the session you attended, click on the orange “SELECT” button. (Note: If the select button is grey, you have already added this session or it conflicts with sessions you have already added to your registry.)
- Confirm that the session information is correct and click on the orange “SUBMIT” button.
- The session will now be listed as a “PENDING SUBMISSION”. You may repeat this step for all sessions you attended
- IMPORTANT: Once you have entered all of your sessions, you must click on the orange “submit” button located under the “Annual Convention Reporting” section. *If you do not submit them within two weeks of the convention, there will be a late fee of $25 assessed. (Plese note: paying this late fee will give you access to the TSHA CE Registry only, not to ASHA.)
- If you would like to report your convention hours to ASHA please select “yes” in the drop down menu and provide your ASHA ID. If you do not wish to have your hours reported to ASHA please select “NO” in the drop down menu and leave the ASHA ID field blank. (Please note: no hours will be submitted to ASHA late.)
- After hitting submit, choose the blue "View Printable Transcript" button at the top left of the page.
- Select the "Print" link at the top right of the page. Your transcript will appear and be ready for printing.
Please note that you will have 5 days to print your transcript. After 5 days you will have to complete the process again.