The Communicologist is a member benefit and the official bi-monthly newsletter of the Texas Speech-Language-Hearing Association (TSHA
For information on ad specs and rates, click here.
Guidelines for Submissions
- The deadline for submission is one month prior to the mail date of the next publication. The Communicologist is mailed on the first day of December, February, April, June, August, and October.
- Submissions may include original photos for publication, “around the state” items, Task Force reports (after approval by monitoring Vice President), information on regional associations, and Texas authors.
- Send submissions to the TSHA Headquarters or the appropriate editor. Ad copy may be sent by email or on CD or USB flash drive to TSHA Headquarters by the deadlines listed above. Contact the TSHA for specific file requirements. Electronic submissions are preferred. Call 888-SAY-TSHA or email email@example.com with questions.
- Display advertisements must be camera-ready. Specify issue date(s) when sending artwork and fill out the Advertising Form.
- Display advertising may include:
- Speech-language pathologists (SLPs) or audiologists seeking employment
- Employers with speech-language pathology jobs available
- SLPs or audiologists offering to sell/buy professional goods/services
- Vendors servicing the practices of speech-language pathology or audiology
- Universities or educational/training entities offering programs or services relevant to speech-language pathology or audiology.
- Submit your article here.
The Communicologist is a member benefit. Click here to become a member.