TSHA Information for Students
Are you interested in or currently studying in the fields of speech-language pathology or audiology? The Texas Speech-Language-Hearing Association (TSHA) is your resource if you are currently studying the field or planning to in Texas.
For students with a minimum of (6) credit hours.
Volunteer for TSHA
- Student Volunteer Form
- Student Legislatively Active Committee (SLAC)
- Apply to become a Student Representative on the TSHA Executive Board
- Considering a Career in Speech-Language Pathology & Audiology?
- Search EdFind
- CAA Accredited University Programs in Texas
- Scholarships Available through the TSH Foundation
- Student Handouts
- National Student Speech Language Hearing Association (NSSLHA)
- TSHA Young Leadership Award
- ASHA Certification and Texas Licensure Requirements
- Job Postings