Speech Language Pathology and Audiology Career Awareness
Do you love being a speech-language pathologist or audiologist? Promote our fields by participating in your local school’s Career Awareness Day! Contact the Texas Speech-Language-Hearing Association (TSHA) State Office by phone (855-330-8742) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) to order brochures.
The top reasons to support our professions and celebrate career awareness:
- It’s free! Just contact the TSHA State Office.
- You will help reduce the shortage of speech-language pathologists and audiologists.
- You will help students discover an amazing field.
- Because you love what you do and you want to share it with others!
TSHA acknowledges that there is a shortage of speech-language pathologists and audiologists in Texas. We encourage TSHA members to take advantage of this free information and give a presentation to an elementary school, middle school, or high school in your area. Brochures are free to TSHA members. To request your brochures return your completed request form to the TSHA State Office.
- Career Awareness Brochure
- Career Awareness Brochure Request Form
- Career Awareness Powerpoint
- Public Service Announcement (30 seconds)
- Public Service Announcement (60 seconds)
"Careers on the Move" is a short video describing the professions of speech-language pathology and audiology developed by TSHA members.
View "Careers on the Move" in QuickTime (mov file format)
View "Careers on the Move" in Windows Media (wmv file format)