Thank You for Celebrating With Us
Thank you for celebrating May Is Better Hearing and Speech Month (MBHSM) with us. MBHSM is a month-long observance aimed at increasing awareness of communication and swallowing disorders and the life-changing services that speech-language pathologists, audiologists, and those within related fields provide.
Thank You for Sharing Your Stories
- Tell a story of when you knew you were making a difference.
- What is your favorite aspect of your job?
- What do you value most about being a member of TSHA?
- What inspired your career path as a audiologists and speech-language pathologists or assistant? Or if you’re a student or a clinical fellow, what inspired you to pursue this area of study?
- What are you doing to celebrate MBSHM this year?
We loved hearing each and every response. Thank you to all of those who participated. Still want to share your story? Send us an email answering one of the five questions above and we will share it on social media/email. Let's inspire more people to become audiologists and speech-language pathologists!
You can view a few responses below, or watch them all in our YouTube Playlist.