Call for Papers
Paper submissions are now open for the TSHA 66th Annual Convention and Exhibition. Take advantage of this opportunity to share your knowledge and expertise with thousands of professionals within the speech-language pathology and audiology fields.
Papers in the following fields are in high demand:
- AAC Assessment and Coaching
- Assessment/Treatment of Medically Complex Patients
- Aural Habilitation/Rehabilitation
- Diversity, Inclusion, and Equity
- Dyslexia and Literacy-Based Disorders
- Post COVID-19 Assessment/Treatment
- Supervision and Clinical Instruction
- Tele-Based Service Delivery
The deadline to submit a paper is 11:59p.m. CT on Monday, July 26, 2021. This deadline will not be extended
Strands for 2022
- Audiology and Aural Re/Habilitation
- Augmentative and Alternative Communication
- Cognition and Behavior Across the Lifespan
- Language Across the Lifespan
- Professional Issues
- Speech and Voice
- Student Interests
- Swallowing and Feeding
Before you submit, view these step-by-step instructions.
Save the Date
TSHA 66th Annual Convention & Exhibition: February 24 - 26, 2022 in Fort Worth, Texas
Please check the TSHA website often as we continue to share updates about next year's convention. We look forward to seeing you in Fort Worth!
Questions? Please contact us.