TSHA Information for Students
Are you interested in or currently studying in the fields of speech-language pathology or audiology? The Texas Speech-Language-Hearing Association (TSHA) is your resource if you are currently studying the field or planning to in Texas.
For students with a minimum of (6) credit hours. Student must identify program coordinator to verify status. Student membership is $25 per year.
Volunteer for TSHA
- Graduate Student Representative to the TSHA Executive Board Procedures (Members Only)
- Graduate Student Representative to the TSHA Executive Board Application
- Considering a Career in Speech-Language Pathology & Audiology?
- National Student Speech Language Hearing Association (NSSLHA)
- CAA Accredited University Programs in Texas
- Scholarships Available through the TSH Foundation
- TSHA Young Leadership Award
- ASHA Certification
- SLP Licensure FAQs
- Job Postings
- Student Legislatively Active Committee (SLAC)
- Student Handouts