TSHA Continuing Education Course New Sponsor Instructions
Detailed below are instructions on how to get started as a new CE sponsor. If you have any questions or need assistance please feel free to contact the CE processor at any time at email@example.com.
Let’s Get Started:
- Go to https://txsha.learningbuilder.com/account/login/
- Create an account and click save (this is where you will enter your email address and password)
- Sponsors will receive an email with a confirmation code. Click on the link from that email and enter the confirmation code in the box.
- Enter your login (email address) and password and you will be directed to the sponsor page. Your email address will be used as your login name for the first login only.
- Choose "register as a sponsor" and click continue
- Add your primary contact person’s name and note your user ID (this will be your login moving forward).
- You will be redirected to the course listings page and can begin adding courses
- Choose “add a course” and enter all course info for a new course and click next
- Enter up to (3) three presenters – Note that at least (1) one presenter is required. If you have more than three presenters you will need to contact the TSHA CE Processor (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Next the sponsor will be contacted to submit payment if necessary. If you have purchased more than one course and have credits available, your course will move directly to the approval phase.
- If payment is required, click on the button that says make payment and click next.
- Choose your payment method (credit card or check) and choose the number of courses you would like to purchase.
- If paying by credit card: click the pay fees button and enter your credit card information.
- If paying by check: click the pay by check button and mail your check to the TSHA State Office. Please note that applications will not be approved until check payments are received.
- Once your course is approved a pdf certificate will be available from your course listings page.
We are here to help make the process as seamless as possible. If you need any assistance at any time please contact the CE processor at email@example.com. We also welcome any feedback you may have so we may continue to improve on the existing processes.