TSHA MISSION: Empowering members to provide the highest quality, life-changing care for individuals with communication and related disorders.
TSHA 2018 convention scholarships are being awarded to assist in the professional development of TSHA members by facilitating attendance at the annual convention. The scholarship can be applied towards registration, short courses, room, travel, and/or food.
The recipients will be expected to:
- Provide a copy of their CEU Log following convention and
- Share the experience with TSHA membership by contributing a short article to the Communicologist. This article can be as simple as a quote that was meaningful, a reflection of recipient’s favorite part of the convention, or how professional practice was advanced.
- Active or Associate TSHA member in good standing
- Must be a TSHA member for at least 3 consecutive years
- Employer will NOT provide funding to attend the conference
TSHA will award five $1000 scholarships to cover expenses incurred from travel, lodging, registration fees, and/or meals to attend the TSHA 2018 Convention.
- Complete Application Form
- Within the Application, submit a one page, 250 word double spaced statement addressing the following topics:
- How attending the TSHA convention will further your professional development.
- Why the scholarship is needed.
- Within the Application, One letter of recommendation, not to exceed 250 words which supports the merits of awarding a scholarship to you.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: January 15, 2018
WINNERS TO BE NOTIFIED JANUARY 29, 2018