59th Annual Convention and Exhibition
We are excited to be back in San Antonio for the 59th Texas Speech-Language-Hearing Association’s Annual Convention and Exhibition being held March 19 – 21, 2015 at the Henry B. Gonzalez Convention Center in San Antonio. Bringing together more than 4,500 speech-language pathologists, audiologists, consumers, and speakers from Texas and the surrounding states, the TSHA Annual Convention serves as an exchange of ideas, information, and technology related to speech-language pathology, audiology, special education, and related disciplines.
TSHA is “Reaching New Heights” and we hope you will join your friends and colleagues at the annual convention to see how the association is growing as we move into 2015!
- Download Handouts from the Desktop Portal (access only available for registered attendees)
- View the 2015 Convention photos!
- Check out the On-Site Program for information on Sessions and additional Convention Information!
- Download the TSHA mobile app in the Appple App Store or Google Play Store and search for Texas Speech-Language-Hearing Association or TSHA. Use the email address you used to register for Convention and the password: txsha15
- Apply for one of three Convention Scholarships and get awarded up to $1,000 to cover registration and travel expenses
- Stop by the Exhibit Hall to network with vendors and have fun participating in our Exhibit Hall Game!
- Meet potential employers and interview for a position at Job Placement Services
- Join in the fun and support your alma mater or University during Spirit Day by participating in the Meet & Greet, Tailgate or Praxis Bowl
- Bring your families and take advantage of discounts at San Antonio Attractions including Six Flags, the San Antonio Spurs or Sea World. Visit our Family Activities page for additional information.
- Give back to those in need and donate lighlty used or new school supplies to the Boys & Girls Club of San Antonio
- Interested in volunteering at Convention? Contact Karla Cox at email@example.com
Thank you to our Gold Star Sponsor!