TSHA Membership Renewal
It’s time to renew your TSHA membership and it’s an easy process! Your TSHA membership cycle is based on a calendar year (January through December). As an individual, you may follow the steps below to complete the renewal process online:
- Login to your membership account.
- Click on My Profile under the My Options drop down near the top right of the site.
- In My Profile, from either the Profile or Membership tab, you can then select "Renew Membership" from the Actions drop down menu.
- Once you select "Renew Membership" you can then select the appropriate membership type you would like to renew as. Your current membership type will default as the selected option.
- After the type is selected, complete the steps to update your personal profile.
- Once completed, you can continue through the billing step to generate your invoice and provide payment by credit card or check.
Please also note that 60 days prior to your membership expiration, you will see an automated message when you login to your account and if you click the link in the automated message, you will instantly land on step 3 above.
If your membership has expired you should choose the join TSHA option. By using the same email address used prior for your membership, your account will be linked to your previous account.