TSHA Regional Seminar Grants
The deadline for online applications for Texas Speech-Language-Hearing Association (TSHA) Regional Seminar Grants has been extended to Friday, February 3.
If your association or organization hosted a continuing education (CE) seminar in the past year, please submit an application online. The purpose of the grant is to allow regional associations, other local associations, or student organizations (such as the National Student Speech-Language-Hearing Association [NSSLHA]) to defray expenses incurred in providing a regional seminar for speech-language pathologists and/or audiologists. Grant recipients are awarded $500 for supporting the TSHA mission of education and the advancement of the professions of audiology and speech-language pathology.
- Grant submissions are retroactive to seminars hosted December 2015 through December 2016.
- The seminar must pertain to audiology, speech-language pathology, or a professionally related topic.
- The seminar must offer continuing education credits.
- Proposals must be submitted online.
Instructions for Submission
The submission must include:
- Association information
- Contact information
- Topic/title of seminar
- Date of seminar
- Location of seminar
- Target audience
- Estimated number of attendees
- Budget for seminar
- Educational objectives/goals of seminar
- Abstract of seminar content (no more than 50 words)
- Presenter’s name and affiliation
- Program summary and description (no more than 70 words)
- Brochure or flyer advertising the seminar
Submit applications to email@example.com.