Call for Proposals
Due Date: January 31, 2013
To allow regional associations, other local associations, or NSSLHA/NAFDA student organizations to defray expenses incurred in providing a regional seminar for speech-language pathologists and/or audiologists.
Deadline for Proposals
January 31, 2013
1. Grant submissions are retroactive to seminars hosted December 2010 through December 2011.
2. The seminar must pertain to audiology, speech-language pathology, or a professionally related topic.
3. Proposals must be submitted online.
Instructions for Submission: The submission will include:
For questions, contact:
- Association Information
- Contact Information
- Topic/Title of Seminar
- Date of Seminar
- Location of Seminar
- Target Audience
- Estimated Number of Attendees
- Budget for Seminar
- Educational Objectives / Goals of Seminar
- Abstract of Seminar Content (No more than 50 words)
- Presenter's Name and Affiliation
- Program Summary and Description (No more than 70 words)
- Brochure or Flyer Advertising the Seminar
Melissa Whitaker, M.S., CCC/SLP
UT Dallas - Callier Center for Communication Disorders
811 Synergy Park Blvd., Richardson, TX 75080