Submit Your Proposal for the 2018 Annual Convention
TSHA is seeking session and poster proposals for the 2018 TSHA Annual Convention in Houston, Texas, March 1-3. The submission deadline is Friday, June 30th at 11:59 PM Eastern.
Are you doing functional and fun things in therapy? Do you have a specialty area and lots of great evaluation or treatment ideas? Do any of the topics below make you excited and want to share your knowledge with SLPs across the state? If so, we would love for you to submit a submission for the 2018 TSHA Convention!
- Alternative and augmentative communication
- Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Bilingual assessments
- Caseload management
- School-based topics such as inclusion therapy and adolescent specific topics
- Literary based interventions
- Medical SLP topics
- Supervisory Methods Techniques with students, CFYs, and SLP Assistants
- Evidence-based and innovative treatment activities
As you prepare your submission, please keep in mind:
- You will be able to make edits to your submission until the CFP ends. Additional information will be provided in your submission confirmation email.
- All co-presenters and co-authors must be registered on the TSHA Website. If their names are entered into the credentials field, they will not be included as co-presenters or co-authors.
- If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com.
TSHA's Annual Convention has been recognized by Trade Show Executive as a Fastest 50 Fast Tracker for its exhibits growth!
Mail: 2025 M Street NW, Suite 800, Washington, DC, 20036